Companionship & Support
WHAT WE DO
Picking The Right TEAM
We really do go that extra mile to match you with someone you can establish a great connection with.
Pride in our SERVICE
According to Age UK
900,000 over 65s are often alone for a month or more without speaking to anyone at all.
Our companionship service is tailored to your needs and preferences.
You may not need a lot of help around your home, but simply enjoy the companionship. Someone who can be there to join you in the park, go to the local supermarket, or just have a coffee and a chat. We are committed to enabling you to improve your quality of life and live it to the full.
Making spaces for incredible work —
Continued independent living
Companionship & conversation
To play cards, draughts, chess, and other favourite games
Cleaning & ironing
Help making appointments
Visits to supermarkets, the library, help buying books, newspapers & magazines
Someone to take you for lunch.
What you can expect from Companionship & Support
- A tailored client-centred plan
- A dedicated manager to monitor your support and be your contact for any questions or concerns
- Regular contact to review the plan and ensure that you’re receiving the best service possible
Benefits of a Companionship & Support plan
- Improved wellbeing
- Reduced loneliness and the feeling of isolation
- Reassurance for you and your family
- Confidence to do the things you enjoy
The minimum duration of a visit is 1 hour and you can book as many or as few weekly visits as you wish.